1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

AvP

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем DOS навсегда, 31 янв 2010.

1. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Alright, someone recommended I post this problem here, so, I am.

I downloaded AvP (not the Gold edition), and I can get to the main menu in the game, but when I try to start the game itself, I'll hear this clicking, and the screen just flashes bright to dim. Then Windows crashes. Sometimes just the program, but if I exit out before it crashes Windows, I'll see a message saying that some display driver, "atikmdag" or something, crashed and recovered.

-DOS forever

3. John Freeman

John Freeman

Тристам и kreol нравится это.
  4. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Now, here's a wonderful damned thing. I installed the new driver, and I could then see in the game, but just the HUD and sun, and some of the lights and effects, but nothing else. So, I tried that damned patch, and now, because I have DirectX 10 instead of 9, the game won't even start! BTW I have the AvP normal, not gold. ЧТО СДЕЛАТЬ?! :(

-DOS forever

5. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

DOS навсегда, try installing DX9. :unknw:

6. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Of course, but that would eliminate the good graphics of DX10, all to play one blasted game. I suppose I could, but dang... that shouldn't be necessary. I suppose there's no other way, though. :(

-DOS forever

7. Eraser Чистильщик

Eraser

Хелпер

DOS навсегда, who gives a damn about graphics, anyway? :)

8. John Freeman

John Freeman

Timur, i'm warning you last time here...

DOS навсегда, microsoft.com/directx , alternative build requires some of sdk updates.

9. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

Warning me about WHAT?

10. John Freeman

John Freeman

Timur,

11. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

What, was installing DirectX 9.0c bad? Because that's what I just did. :( It fixed the problem, but, what, is it going to damage my computer?

-DOS

12. John Freeman

John Freeman

DOS навсегда, you CAN NOT downgrade directx, EVERY NEXT directx verson INCLUDES ALL PREVIOUS.

It's great mistake caused by developers who has used d3d9/10x_??.dll functions library from sdk and doesn't included it(m$ license,later nothing) with game, new dll's for dx9/10 still approaching with new sdk updates.

Web setup will download all of sdk updates with all those dll's, IT DOESN'T LINKED WITH DIRECTX VERSION!

13. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

I'm not sure I understand you, John. I downloaded the DX 9.0c and installed, with the patch, and now the game works, as does my computer. Is there a problem? Есть ли проблема с этим? И если есть, то в чём проблема?

-DOS

14. John Freeman

John Freeman

I don't want talk more about it, look how dxsetup works, thats all.

15. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Very helpful...

-DOS

16. Nightingale Когда я уже повзрослею?

Nightingale

DOS навсегда,
    Well, DX9.0 wasn't meant to be installed on Vista.
    But as the game now works properly, looks like some minor (earlier) updates were made. Don't worry about "the good graphics of DX10", cause as stated by Freeman "you CAN NOT downgrade directx".

17. John Freeman

John Freeman

No, you CAN with some soft like directx eradicator , but be prepared for unforseen consequences...

...and gtfoutta here w/next questions.

18. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

JF, you're not a very sociable person, are you?

-DOS

19. Eraser Чистильщик

Eraser

Хелпер

Exactly. AFAICS, DOS навсегда has solved his problem for now. All for the better. Still, it might cause troubles in future, but for now, let it be.
    He isn't, never mind that. :D

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление