1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Пожалуйста, внимательно прочитайте правила раздела.
  3. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Donation - Golden Tee Golf

Тема в разделе "Поиск игр по названию", создана пользователем RichB93, 2 авг 2020.

1. RichB93

RichB93

Hi all, apologies if this is not the correct place to post - I'm new here and using Chrome to navigate the site as Russian isn't my native language.

Anyway, I would like to submit a full disc image of 'Golden Tee Golf' to the website. There is a ripped copy that has been doing the rounds online since the game released some 20 years ago, but there has never been a full CD image available.

I would like to contribute this to Old-Games.ru if possible.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will provide a disc image.

Kind regards.

Вендиго, Virgil, Sharp_ey и 2 другим нравится это.
  3. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@RichB93, hi and welcome to Old-Games.ru!
    First things first - many thanks for your generousity!!!

You can upload that game to any filehosting you prefer and then post the link here.

Thanks in advance!

4. RichB93

RichB93

Hello! Firstly, please accept my apologies for the crazy delay in returning to this forum - sorry!

Anyhow, the good news in waiting is that, against all odds, I also managed to find the Add-on Courses #1 CD too! This seems to be incredibly rare, as the disc I found and purchased is the only copy that I have ever seen - I paid a pretty penny for it too, but it was worth it!

So, without further ado, please enjoy full BIN+CUE CD images of both Golden Tee Golf, the Add-on Courses #1 CD, and also as a bonus, a no CD patch that I have created for the game, based on the updated executable that the Add-on courses disc installs (this is actually a newer version than the version that is currently found on the Internet!). As far as I'm aware (and I spent years searching) these are the only full CD images of this game that are available on the Internet.

I do want to note that if you use the no CD patch, you will lose music in game unless you have the CD inserted (it isn't CDDA audio, but it still nevertheless runs from the CD only).

Download here!

Thank you for your patience, and I'm so glad that I can give something back to Old-Games.ru; your collection of content is outstanding.

Вендиго, Grongy, Uka и 2 другим нравится это.
  5. Grongy зе мост бэдэсс мазафака он зе плэнет

Grongy

Хелпер Переводчик

upload

Sharp_ey нравится это.
  6. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

@RichB93, thanks a lot!!!
    However, the first CD image complains it is not a complete ISO?

Последнее редактирование: 16 янв 2021
  7. RichB93

RichB93

You're welcome :) What error do you see? I can confirm these are both full rips using Alcohol 120%, which reported no errors during the dumping process. I have since used the images too to test them and they work fine.

8. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

@RichB93, thanks again :)
    Sure, I have also tested them as well, they work fine indeed.
    Never mind then - should be some glitch of my UnISO plugin...

RichB93 нравится это.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление