1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Duke Nukem Forever

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем Gohan, 8 мар 2005.

1. Gohan

Gohan

It has been a long time, since 3D Realms released their movie in E2001 ( Duke Nukem Forever trailer), but no good news since that day at all. 9 years passed since Duke 3D was released. Suddenly, the 3D Realms decided to destroy all their plans, go mad and sell their asses to a programmer company,I don't really remember the name of it, there was a talking about Doom 3 graphics engine. Now they made a contract with a promising company. SOOO, NOW THEY ARE MAKING DUKE NUKEM OUT OF EDITED DOOM 3 GRAPHICS ENGINE AND THE FRIEND COMPANY'S PSYCHICS ENGINE!!!! WEEEEEE!!! What do you think of that?

3. teKILLa Stray Cat

teKILLa

I think, that we'll see Duke Nukem Forever accurate at the Greek calends... :D

PS sorry for possible mistakes :blush:

4. Privateer

Privateer

"Duke Nukem Forever in development"

5. Gohan

Gohan

But what about their decidement to sale theirselves to somekind of mumbo jumbo company?

6. LostSoul

LostSoul

Yeah I also heard that they had to scrap their plans, move to a new engine and develop some other things from the beginning. But I also read recently (PC Gamer? or Maximum PC? or elsewhere?) that they are still working and the game is still in development. I do not think that they will forgo a chance to make some money on a game that is sure to sell well. :D

7. MegaVovaN

MegaVovaN

They wanna beat DOOM 3 in development time :lol:

So wait for DNF like 10 years from now :rolleyes:

8. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

The name of the game - Duke Nukem Forever!! 3D Realms gonna do it FOREVER!!! :D :D :D

9. Gohan

Gohan

Damn them
    They should released the old quake 3 engine version
    it at least would be playable

10. Chaos-x

Chaos-x

Simply to say"DUKE NUKEM FORNEVER"

11. Gohan

Gohan

3D realms made a good game indeed- the duke nukem, but now i see that the making of a new money-maker gives them a lot of unconvinience

12. LostSoul

LostSoul

They have pushed themselves into a corner. Just like id they want to reproduce their success with the "best game ever" so no matter what 3dRealms does it does not seem good enough to them. They have to make it better and better with a resulting delay :cry: :angry: :unknw: But on the plus side Half Life 2 seemed to had been worth the wait for many (unfortunately I am not one of them :beee: ). So who knows may be 3dRealms will come up with a SUPERGAME after another brief 5 or 10 years of development. ;)

13. Gohan

Gohan

Your'e right LostSoul! Now the monsters of games - Half Life 2, Doom 3, Tribes Vengeance and so on have everything it takes to be the best game. A company with sold plans can not AND I MEAN CAN NOT make a good game now! They are waiting and testing our patience... Let's burn em' boys!

14. AndronXXX

AndronXXX

I played in game , Duke Nukem Waiting For Forever. :D But it was created on Game Maker! It wasn't so good...

15. Gohan

Gohan

What type was it?

16. Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem

made by himself. :huh:

dont forget, that developers make DNF on their money (мой кривой енглиш :D )
    it is justification of longtimemaking

17. AndronXXX

AndronXXX

No! I didn't made it! This game was made by one man from America. I don't remember his name. :unknw:

18. .neo.

.neo.

Diablooo, there is two types of the game Duke Nuken Forever! One was made by game maker or another simple program, but the second one was made by a serious company. I don't know it's name and don't want to know it, because that type of game isn't for me........

19. AndronXXX

AndronXXX

.neo., thank you for the explanation!!!

20. Gohan

Gohan

This does make no SENCE neo! There is no explanation ! 3D Realms are doing it forever!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHh!!!
    Anyways, give me the link of waiting for forever;)

21. MegaVovaN

MegaVovaN

Yo still wanna this topic closed? Cause I am now MURDERATOR in here, too :)

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление