1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Help with some korean games (Hangeul readers welcome)

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем starlord, 9 авг 2015.

1. starlord

starlord

Hello to all on Тут была ссылка на наших плагиаторов., this is my first post.

I'm starlord, I've been on the abandonware community for a while now... I happen to need help from people on this community.

I'm after a bunch of korean games from the 90s which are extremely rare. Perhaps some of you have heard of them, especially among the korean collectors.

My primary targets are:

-Take Back (테이크백) / known as 탈환 (Talhwan) in taiwan

Made by ecstasy entertainment in 1994, a wing commander like simulator. The game creator Jeff Ryu himself doesn't have a copy anymore. The game sold in south Korea and Taiwan.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/korea/part2/company-ecstasy-old.htm

-아마게돈: 혼돈 속으로 (Armageddon: Hondon Sog-euro)

Made by Mirinae in 1996. Also a wing commander like space opera.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/korea/part1/company-mirinae2.htm

Secondary targets are:

-the full version of 폭풍 속으로 (Pokpung Sok-euro): Eden too Far / Into the Storm

-a full ISO of hades (ablex), congratulations on the person who found the RIP.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/korea/part2/company-ablex.htm

Recently, I've seen the blog (in hangeul) of a korean collector who has both take back and armageddon, the blog is here:

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...emId=431&searchValue=pK7CgoXizws0&pageIndex=6

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...rchValue=pK7CgoXizws0&platformId=&pageIndex=7

I myself have korean versions of secret weapons of the luftwaffe and battle of britain. I would be interested to trade them in exchange for complete CD BIN/CUE images of armageddon and take back.

Could a korean speaker help get in touch with that collector? Or might others know of those games we are looking for? They must not be forgotten.

Thank you all for your help. Kamsamnida.

WERTA нравится это.
  3. WERTA ФанатЪ O-G

WERTA

Хелпер Переводчик

@starlord, welcome for our site!
    Unfortunately, the Korean language is very hard for understanding. I can only romanization transcript and fast input the hangeul signs. Google translation of hangeul texts is very weak now. I know only one word on Korean - "Hankuk" (한국) – “Korea”, nothing more :). So, it also the “Big Problem” for all us with Korean games reviews. We strongly need for professional who well know Korean language. I little know the Traditional Chinese, but for understanding of Korean texts it nothing means.

4. starlord

starlord

Yes, i understand. It's a big problem indeed.

But I thought that there were also korean collectors on this community. Perhaps something could be done with them.

I think gamerun did the Korean wiki and is one. If he knows hangeul, perhaps something can be done.

WERTA нравится это.
  5. starlord

starlord

Is anyone else aside from him here a Korean collector?

6. Biggy

Biggy

Hey, @starlord! I'm in no way a collector of Korean games, just want to point out the recent heap of games (including the Korean ones) that were uploaded here a few days ago. If you go here and click the word Корейская (which means Korean, by the way :)), you will get a bunch of cool Korean games in the dropped list. Probably there will be something of your interest.

7. starlord

starlord

Yes. It's already great that those are preserved... Congratulations to kreol for getting eardis 2.

Actually, perhaps he has an idea regarding the ones I'm after...

8. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@starlord,
    I have nothing to do with it. All thanks to Derboo (he is a great and - it's important - kind and generous collector of old korean games) and @Gamerun.

Кишмиш нравится это.
  9. Dark Savant The Catcher in the Rye

Dark Savant

Хелпер

@starlord, hello and welcome to Old-Games.RU! It's Ivan, we exchanged several e-mails with you. I made a few inquiries about the games you're looking for, and unfortunately it seems extremely difficult to find a copy of Armageddon: Hondon Sog-euro, but my contacts in Korea promised to look into the rest of these. If they are available for purchase, I'll let you know ASAP.

10. starlord

starlord

As I said. I have a copy of both Battle of Britain and secret weapons of the luftwaffe in their Korean versions. I'd be willing to come to an arrangement with the Korean guy who has armageddon (the link I posted)...
    But I would need people proficient in Korean and capable of reading hangeul.

Thanks Ivan. Your help is precious.

Also, many thanks to derboo. Yes I know of him. Of gamerun, less though...

11. volodymir

volodymir

Последнее редактирование: 18 дек 2023
  12. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@volodymir, thanks, but we already have it on our site (thanks to Nemo838).

Unfortunately, that list has not been updated for a long time...

13. myloch

myloch

Oracle’s Challenge (Olympus Guardian) <<< Alpharom disease!

The game has no installer. It works in a winXP environment, if you run game exe directly from original disc. If you copy-paste the entire disc to hdd and you run it, the cdrom spins but the game doesn't start, even if original disc is in the drive, pretty lame if you ask me. No error nag screens.

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление