1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

How to contribute a few ISOs?

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем PastContra, 26 ноя 2014.

1. PastContra

PastContra

Thank you, Old-Games.ru, for restoring my collection of the dozens of CD-ROM games I had stolen from my collection years ago.

I would like to return the favor, if it is within the rules.

I have a number of original old CD-ROMs I would like to archive here, that I noticed were absent from your website, and most others on the internet.
    Код:
    BattleZone: BattleGrounds official Add-on
    Cyberbykes Shadow Racer VR
    Dominus
    Maabus
    Prince of Destruction
    Silent Steel (4-cdrom windows version)
    Silent Hunter II
    Space Pirates
    Stars!
    The Simpsons Virtual Springfield
    Who Shot Johnny Rock
    Also, I have a number of games in CD-ROM format I would like you to have here.
    Код:
    Battledrome Metaltech
    Brutal - Above the Claw
    Castles II: Siege & Conquest
    ClockWerx
    Delta V Complete CD (non-demo version)
    Hi-Octane
    Masters of Orion
    Mech Warrior 2, Ghost Bear's Legacy, Mercenaries - CD DOS Version
    Master of Magic
    Magic Carpet
    Shogo
    Spectre VR ORIGINAL 1993 CD DOS VERSION
    If there is any way I can get these uploaded to you, please let me know.

Please, have mercy, if this violates the rules! I am only trying to give old games from before 2003 that are long unsupported. Old-games has honestly replaced my stolen games from long ago, that I even still have boxes and manuals for! Thank you!

Последнее редактирование: 26 ноя 2014
    ROF, Sharp_ey, iunnamed и 17 другим нравится это.
  3. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

PastContra, you are welcome. We've got a user uploads sub-forum, where forum members can share their games. Though it is only available to those who have got 12 posts, but you can post it right here, since, obviously there are less ways in which a non-native speaker could participate in forum discussions.

I looked through the games you listed and one caught my attention - Brutal - Above the Claw. Is that a PC game, cause I only see it listed on interwebs as a SEGA 32X one? As for the others I need to check what we've already got on our ftp. And thanks for the offer.

Dimouse, pause_break, braindancer и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  4. PastContra

PastContra

Actually, now that you mention it, I believe it is just the CD-ROM version of Brutal - Paws of Fury. Even though the CD is labeled Brutal- Above the Claw. Maybe they used the same label as the 32X version for PC? I don't know... But after installing it from CD, it says "Brutal- Paws of Fury".

But, it's still the CD-ROM version of the game in case you would like to add it :).

5. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

Certainly, you are welcome to upload it here - we'll take a look.

6. braindancer SELECT * FROM brain

braindancer

Legacy

Master of Magic on a CD! Sounds pretty exciting. :) Does it have a CDDA soundtrack or cinematics or something? As far as I can tell, the whole game is about 8MB, I wonder what else the put on that CD...

7. PastContra

PastContra

Yup, for some reason the GAME directory has about 24 MB of files. It is Master of Magic version 1.2.

Ok, I have compressed all the files into .RAR format with BEST compression, individually. All games are in .ISO or .BIN/.CUE format. I have attached the file-list. Currently the collection is 7.34 GB. Looking for my Spectre VR DOS CD & BOX... will have to add that one later.

Вложения:

• GAMELIST.jpg
      GAMELIST.jpg
      Размер файла:
      156,2 КБ
      Просмотров:
    Последнее редактирование: 27 ноя 2014
    STRYKE нравится это.
  8. ShadowFlash

ShadowFlash

DOS version of Mercs? That's a really rare stuff.

9. PastContra

PastContra

Yes, but you would never believe the profanity that spewed from my mouth when I realized MechWarrior 2 Titanium was coming out right after I bought it. Now, I'm glad I did.

10. ThisSuXX

ThisSuXX

I have pirate edition of Mercs CD and it contains both DOS and Windows versions of the game. I never thought that this game is rare though. Still, I would be happy to get all original versions of MW games CD's.

11. PastContra

PastContra

Black Friday @ old-games.ru

The following are RAR'd CDs in .ISO or .BIN/.CUE format.

Battledrome DOS
    BattleZone Battlegrounds WIN
    Brutal Paws of Fury Labeled as Above the Claw DOS
    Castles II Siege and Conquest DOS
    Clockwerx WIN
    Cyberbykes Shadow Racer VR DOS
    Delta V FULL CD Version DOS
    Dominus DOS
    Mechwarrior 2 Ghost Bear's Legacy DOS & WINDOWS 95
    HiOctane DOS
    Maabus CD1 ?
    Maabus CD2 ?
    Maabus CD3 ?
    Magic Carpet DOS
    Master of Magic DOS
    Master of Orion DOS
    MechWarrior 2 DOS & WINDOWS 95
    MechWarrior 2 Mercenaries DOS & WINDOWS 95
    Prince of Destruction WIN3.1
    Shogo Mobile Armor Division WIN
    Silent Hunter II DOS
    Space Pirates DOS
    Silent Steel CD1 WIN3.1
    Silent Steel CD2 WIN3.1
    Silent Steel CD3 WIN3.1
    Silent Steel CD4 WIN3.1
    Stars! WIN3.1
    Virtual Springfield ?
    Who Shot Johnny Rock DOS

Последнее редактирование: 1 дек 2014
    iunnamed, STRYKE, ntr73 и 14 другим нравится это.
  12. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

Wow, great job, thanks!

13. PastContra

PastContra

I finally found my box and CD of SpectreVR, and apparently it is Windows 3.11 only, not DOS, like I thought. Even though the box mentions nothing about Windows, and compatibility with a Turbo XT 80286...

Sorry, it looks like this Spectre VR is identical to yours.

14. braindancer SELECT * FROM brain

braindancer

Legacy

Thank you PastContra. I downloaded all your good stuff and put it up here: http://braindancer.net/oldgmz/ . I will be able to keep it there longer.

Ulysses нравится это.
  15. Gamerun

Gamerun

Хелпер

You can check your copy by filedates. ISO on site contain version from 19.09.1995.

16. PastContra

PastContra

Thank you very much!
    Unfortunately, it looks like the most recent file date on mine is 9-19-1995, too. The README.TXT says "Version 1.05". I noticed the original disk had some type of copy protection on the last 4 sectors of the disk.

Also, congratulations to whoever cracked StarFighter3000... I was always playing it from the disk because I had no idea how to get it to work from harddrive, the disk had copy protection, and even the ancient copy from Hybrid seems to not work in DOSBOX.

Последнее редактирование: 29 ноя 2014
    Gamerun нравится это.
  17. ShadowFlash

ShadowFlash

18. braindancer SELECT * FROM brain

braindancer

Legacy

Hey Virgil (or SAS, or anyone), what is the situation with the FTP? I could transfer this stuff directly from my server to old-games.ru but I don't know if I need an account to do so.

19. SAS io.sys

SAS

Администратор

braindancer, I've downloaded all this archives from your host to FTP. Thx :)

PastContra, thank you! I think all these ISO's will be appear on our site :yes:

STRYKE, Goblinit и Ulysses нравится это.
  20. PastContra

PastContra

That is awesome! Thank you!

21. Pixman

Pixman

Awesome collection :) Looking forward to it.
    I'd like to upload some stuff myself I have on my old CDs, I need to make a list for you.

Goblinit, Ulysses и Gamerun нравится это.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление