1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Martial Arts...

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем BladeLord, 20 май 2008.

1. BladeLord

BladeLord

Does somebody here practice any kind of martial arts? i practice kendo and i find it cool to be inside the armor, and fighting with the sword (well, actually it`s a shinai but... XD)

3. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

I used to practice judo (10 years). And a little aikido (5 years).

4. Skirmish

Skirmish

Be you though the ninja - you will not be rescueed from a bullet of the sniper or from a mine...

Последнее редактирование: 25 май 2008
  5. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

So what? Then you'll not be able to fend off couple of thugs, leave alone dodging a bullet...

Последнее редактирование: 26 май 2008
  6. Skirmish

Skirmish

What for today the shuriken when there is a submachine gun?.. :rolleyes:

7. BladeLord

BladeLord

well, actually ninjas are current in service (or their techniques as infiltration and martial arts) but in another forms... for example, CIA, Inteligence Agencies, SEAL`s, Spenatz... they all use ninjas techniques to achieve their goals... So instead of a Shuriken, now they (SEALS for example) use a silence pistol and instead of a tanto they use a combat knife... Did i mention the fiber wire? I mean, it`s just a matter of evolution.

And talking about that, i remember that in Japan`s Feudal Age when samurai`s denied to use rifles (brought by Spanish and Portuguesse), ninjas even got to create a bronce pistol to aid themselves in their missions. So if ninjas were today as in past, you can put your money on the fact that they WILL use modern weapons and combat techniques.:good:

добавлено через 2 минуты
    well, actually ninjas are current in service (or their techniques as infiltration and martial arts) but in another forms... for example, CIA, Inteligence Agencies, SEAL`s, Spenatz... they all use ninjas techniques to achieve their goals... So instead of a Shuriken, now they (SEALS for example) use a silenced pistol and instead of a tanto they use a combat knife... Did i mention the fiber wire? I mean, it`s just a matter of evolution.

And talking about that, i remember that in Japan`s Feudal Age when samurai`s denied to use rifles (brought by Spanish and Portuguesse), ninjas even got to create a bronce pistol to aid themselves in their missions. So if ninjas were today as in past, you can put your money on the fact that they WILL use modern weapons and combat techniques.:good:

P.D. Skirmish, SMG`s are quite noisy... a silenced beretta is much better for the job of infiltrating :drink:

Последнее редактирование: 30 май 2008
  8. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

BladeLord, the best way to infiltrate a secured building is a legal ID. :)

9. Slotered

Slotered

BladeLord, how about to grab the enemy for example from back, and do the best, without bullets? :rolleyes:

10. mental-cr

mental-cr

So, I'm used to practice ninjutsu, learn form unofficial Bujinkan followers.

There are no only ninjas techniques used in special services trainings. So, russian Spetznaz war born in a flame of World War 2. And we are lost all skilled oficers in a revolution and repressions. We are an a war witn Japan on this time. Before revolution our communists used different methods in a teracts (and didn't know ninjas techniques). But all secret service doctrines build with one principies.
    So, Beretta (92F) with silencer is good... feudal japain ninjas almost use samurai swords (and very seldom - sinobi-gatana swords). Now U.S army use Colt 1911A1 and Beretta 92F pistols. Beretta have a silencer attachement (but only military and police may have firearms, such as sword in feudal japan mat have only samurai) and may be used only near militaries. The best russian regular pistol with silencer is "APB" (Avtomatichezkij Pistolet Bezshumnij, Automatic Silenced Pistol). This is modification of "APS" (Automatic Pistol Stechkina). It is use 9x18 standart russian bullets (and ballistic expertizes can't different bullets from all of 9x18 caliber pistols) and have 20 bullets in clip. But in russian (soviet) army APS have only officers and armored ekipajes and a man with APS is demasked.

11. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

Rrrrreeaaaally?..... :)
    Oh, u really think so? What about special forces of NKVD and SMERSH?
    Rrrrreeaaaally?..... :) And what about PSS?

12. mental-cr

mental-cr

It's not true ninjutsu practice, it's only taidzutsu trainings ) But I'm take part in situations, where my lesons has been very useful (and save my life).

I'm take in hand APB and APS (and shooting), but seen PSS only in books and websites.

13. Skirmish

Skirmish

Real ninjutsu is dead, I think. Bujinkan etc. and other modern nonsense about ninja is no ninjutsu today. :-)

14. GRID

GRID

YES, you do not forget in what age we live?! AHHMM?
    Ouch :) soRRy, whole only thoughts in rumour

Hi people!
    I'm learned Aikido's 3-4.
    But has afterwards heard as one man with some 6+ (not litter) dan has killed the nut with iron pipe (iron stick) This not seriously, and Aikido not the most efficient weapon , you understand me?

to Last post Skrimish -> maybe you right maybe no :) Why we guess if we do not know this an 100%

15. Kyler

Kyler

I'm a man of peace. :)

16. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

Haha..! (vicious laughing), Kyler so what're ye doing in this thread man, go - Rest In Peace! We're men of WAR!

...well now speaking seriously. Don't you ALL:baby: "great ninjas, samurais & superheroes" think that all that eastern martial arts rubbish is etched in your heroic brain by countless stupid movies? Were you watching too much of that clown Jackie Chan, who actually never hits no one? Do you know that things like mentioned "ninjutsu" require highly organized spiritual discipline, and in all cases this is not the easy way to kick your neighbours ' ass? Surely, you can go to gym for five or even ten years, but nowdays all this activity is more sports than "the way of whole life" (as it should be).

The best solution I can offer for everyone who's going to be a superninja:ninja:, is before doing that(I mean before tuning a superninja) - just go to nearest recruiting station and enlist to navy or to marines, and maybe (if you'll be eager enough) in a couple of years you'll be able to KILL with bare hands - in one blow, rude but extremely effective, believe me. Isn't THIS what you need? Without killing as a primary goal, all modern "martial arts" are nothing more than sports, just like rugby.

17. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

ZorNcoR, you don't even now me. i'm not a terminator, but living in my town is hard nuff, belive me. i've to fight every 4-5 days fo sure. so my judo training and the title of кандиат в мастера спорта saves the day.

18. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

Yes Timur, for sure I don't know you, but reading your words I can conclude that you're definitely not one of those stupid kids who consider themselves ninjas:baby:. (btw Terminator is the same bullshit as modern ninjas).

19. Esmodar

Esmodar

I used to practice Karate. But I also want to practice Tae Kwan Do, Tang Soo Do, Jeet Kune Do, Northern Shaolin Kung Fu and Wu Shu.

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление