1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

NES games

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем Gohan, 24 фев 2005.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Gohan

Gohan

Oh, i remembered, how i played the old yellow diskette games. What game did you like? I like contra force and of course mario

3. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Contra Force didn't feel like real Contra to me... Now Super C, that was the megagame among megagames... The musick, the action... Flawless :D

Other faves include Final Fantasy 1 and 3, Metal Gear and, of course, the ultimate time-killer -- Bomber Man.

And, of course, the Technos Corp. Jp. games from the fabled (and well-known in the less-wide circles of emu-gamers) Kunio Kun no Nekketsu series.

4. Gohan

Gohan

i liked contra force because of the changing of characters.
    Oh, super mario... I can finish it in minutes:) but how do they make emulators?

5. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Beats me. Trick is, everything's working, and it's working well, so I can play, say, Another World (which somehow refuses to work for me with the PC version) on a SNES emulator. Or, do some game that was never ported, like Seiken Densetsu 3...
    I suppose it's got something to do with reverse-engineering the code, but that would require quite a phenomenal knowledge of physics and electronics just to get a binary dump of the console's BIOS and the game ROMs...

6. B13

B13

My favorite game on NES:
    1) All games from Konami :)
    2) All series Double Dragon include Dable Dragon & Battle Toads
    3) Mario of course!!!! :)

P.s.
    sorry for my english :)

7. Chaos-x

Chaos-x

all of them :dirol:

8. Gohan

Gohan

Have anyone played top gun
    '???

9. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

I had played it.
    As i remember it was a game, where you have piloted aircraft
    from first person view (like in serious simulators ) ,but game ,of course ,was completely arcade.At the end of one mission you have been landing on a aircraft carrier(and it was very difficult ) and in last mission you had destroyed spaceship.

10. SAS io.sys

SAS

Администратор

Captain Tsubasa :wub: :wub:
    all games from Nekketsu series :wub: :wub:

11. Gohan

Gohan

how about car racing games? spy hunter? :dirol:

12. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

Racing games on nes? I could remember only one- Nigel Mensell's Championship ,it's about formula 1 .I still have a diskette with that game.

13. B13

B13

spy hunter? I'm only play in Super Spy Hunter. :)
    It's more interesting then Spy Hunter.

14. Gohan

Gohan

Some racing games were really nice like road fighter. But others , well nitro turbo nano-lame:)
    How about Mortal Kombat on snes?

15. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Mortal Kombat is only good in one shape: Ultimate MK 3 for the SNES. Or the MK Trilogy for the PC or PSOne. All others aren't half as good :D
    Petty small nuances aside (like putting Classic Sub-Zero against MK 3 Sub-Zero or Classic Smoke against Cyborg Smoke), it was a pretty awesome game for its time, and gave me and my friends quite a lot of fun-spent time :D
    We'd put some classic heavy metal in the background (usually Aria or ManOwaR) and play a classic tour of "Winner stays, loser rotates out, next guy rotates in" -- there was six of us on the rota and none stayed on top for too long...

But, as far as fighting games go, I have to admit that there are other awesome things out there -- Gundam Wing Endless Duel (SNES) for one. Nice mecha characters, funky musick, fluid animation, awesome action...
    One Must Fall 2097 was also good. Made by Epic Megagames, the music done by the same folks from Straylight that brought us the classic Unreal, Jazz Jackrabbit and Tyrian soundtracks; it combined the pure adrenalin action of console fighting games with the power of the PC -- with an interface-based ability to recolour your 'bot, lots of special attacks and interactive arenas (the Desert Storm one is cool -- every once in a while, a wing of F-16s would fly past and shoot at our fighters... the trick was to push the opponent into the bullets, of course :spiteful:), combined with fluid animations and wonderful controls it all made an awesome game.

16. Gohan

Gohan

I remember playing the ultimate mortal kombat 3 on sega!!!
    It was so awesome! the fatalities, like in the train station - the loser gets under the train. but the b0sses were to strong for me. What do you think of them?

17. Wrathchild

Wrathchild

The one and only good MK is MK II. Others lacks graphics detail which is critical for such bloody and violent game.

18. Gohan

Gohan

weeellll, the Mortal Kombat games are really bloody like hell! But I would't say, that the graphics are bad. Doom 1 graphics are bad, but when it came out it was the most realistic game ever! People were afraid to do to bed after playing...

19. Wrathchild

Wrathchild

But for MK graphics are essential. MK3 graphics engine is far less good than earlear. Fatalities are awful. Especially lots of legs/hands. I've counted 8(EIGHT!!!) legs in some fatalities.

20. Gohan

Gohan

I counted 5 heads and 9 torsos :) this is crappy
    Anyways, did you ever played sub zero mythologies?

21. Wrathchild

Wrathchild

I don't ever look at MK since UMK3. There are lots of more interesting fighting games. Both 2D and 3D.

P.S. How much more we need to speak English?! Is that some kind of practice?

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление