1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

OK this is not about games...

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем BladeLord, 4 апр 2008.

1. BladeLord

BladeLord

Hornet нравится это.
  3. Hornet

Hornet

I'm not surprised, сos I've always knew that russian(soviet) weapon is the best weapon. :spiteful:

BTW articles is dated by 2002. So I think it is out of date now. It would be much more interesting to see somethin` actual. E.g. Su-37 vs F-22. :pilot:

4. Kerokero

Kerokero

Dont you be worried, boys, the NATO agression is just beyond the corner. Soon we'll know a definite answer to this one.

5. Lysen I eat supermutants!

Lysen

Kerokero, I believe it isn't... About Sukhoi: I've heard that it has some problems developing new generation airplanes, and US is far ahead now.

6. Kerokero

Kerokero

Honestly, it doesnt really matter if you believe it or not, USia is a country of barbarians, and wont think twice before clubbing you, if they think they can get away with it.

7. Lysen I eat supermutants!

Lysen

US government might be really crazy, but that does not mean the whole American people gone mad.

8. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

Do you call this actual? Are you going to compare those Su-35/37 "flying circus" airshow demonstrators with real active duty weapon which is F-22? What if the REAL WAR will start tomorrow? Do you think that someone will care of Su-35/37's superadvanced technical prameters and maneuverability.

It is clear that Su-35/37 as advanced type, needs immensely huge amount of money and time to become a real full production weapon, and Russia have neither money nor time. Remember that Su-37 took off in its maiden flight in far 1996, and Su-35 in 1992 - and now is 2008(!) What advancements can we see in Su-35/37 production program - after crash of single prototype of Su-37 in 2003 all works on this type were suspended and the priority was given to Su-35 which production is planned to 2010-2011... While now USAF has a pack of fully operational and battleready FWs of F-22s.

And today some people call Su-35/37 the "best fighter", don't make me laugh.
    First, let me see at least 50 of them sittng ready for battle at airfield, and then we'll talk.

Here are some interesing photos showing real situation:
    All Russian advanced airpower(Su-35,Su-30s) on Research Institute AFB
    1st Fighter Wing and Air National Guard 192nd FW at Langley AFB armed with F-22

Yes, definitely and honestly, I believe it. But the same can be said about actual Russian government. I mean that both US and Russia (for small neighbouring countries) are agressive barbarians, generally the same, with some differences in language/weapons/georgaphical position.

9. VladimIr V Y Анимешник/Ретроманьяк

VladimIr V Y

You are wrong. Russia isn't bombing anyone, using poor excuses, like fighting terrorism or destroy non-existing bio-weapons.

10. Skirmish

Skirmish

Prepare for the war if you want the peace.

11. BladeLord

BladeLord

Hey buds... take it easy... there will not be a war between NATO & US vs Russia, as none of them are with suicidal intentions. Let`s see, even if NATO or Russia starts with the upper hand, the other side would care nothing on starting a nuclear war and that would be the end of both... :skull:

Добавлено через 6 минут
    Hey buds... take it easy... there will not be a war between NATO & US vs Russia, as none of them are with suicidal intentions. Let`s see, even if NATO or Russia starts with the upper hand, the other side would care nothing on starting a nuclear war and that would be the end of both... :skull:

Последнее редактирование: 2 май 2008
    Agretess нравится это.
  12. Skirmish

Skirmish

BladeLord, but it's necessary to have the weapon versus enemies... :rolleyes:

13. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

There's no reason to be so optimistic

BTW I haven't said a word about "bombing". You know, in modern world there are dozens means of being "ugly-agressive-barbarian" without shooting a single shot. Referring this to Russia it can be clearly seen in Moscow's support of separatist intention of so called "unrecognized republics" - Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, Georgian Autonomous Region Abkhazia, and who knows, maybe in future it'll be Autonomous Republic of Crimea with its 60% of ethnic russians... How should I understand this quote - "Russia will do everything to protect the rights of Russians in Abkhazia" - this is direct threat, taking to accout current not-so-good relationship between Moscow and Tbilisi it is only the matter of time when first bombs will fall. Remember my words.

Oh my. Do you know that it is enough a SINGLE small match to make the whole forest burn? Do you know how the Great War 1914-1918 started? What was the reason? Under certain conditions, it is enough a single little cough to drive all world to hell of WW3, and I think that such conditions are turning a reality nowdays. And why everybody are so sure that in case of war between NATO and Russia there will be total nuclear apocalipse, look what a havoc reigns today in Iraq, and there was none single American nuke blasted over this country. As I've sad before, in modern world there are a lot of different ways to do seemingly the same thing, even a war.

14. VladimIr V Y Анимешник/Ретроманьяк

VladimIr V Y

ZorNcoR,

Everybody have own interests and goals. The way to these goals is what really matters. USA started three pointless and bloody wars in past ten years, not to mention supporting several "orange revolutions". Russia tries it's best to complete it's goals within world's laws and regulations.

The bombs in Georgia will fall only if Georgia itself will be an aggressor. And they will do it only if they have support from USA. So it's USA who will be guilty of any conflict there.

Последнее редактирование: 3 май 2008
  15. Low_Pressure Titanium Helmet of Musicianship owner

Low_Pressure

Legacy

Sounds a bit obliquely: you mean of course United States, not us (Russia)?

Georgia's actions look stupid. They really think that USA, there big braza will come and defend them if we start a war? But I suppose it won't happen till we have enough strength to oppose whole NATO. But then there will be no Georgia anymore.

P.S. Whole this story with Georgia reminds me a story-line of Splinter Cell...

Последнее редактирование: 3 май 2008
  16. VladimIr V Y Анимешник/Ретроманьяк

VladimIr V Y

The States, of course. I wouldn't write "us" in capital. =)

USA just need a sacrificial lamb to justify aggression of sime kind against Russia. Economical and political probably, since it extremely unwise(even for USA) to actually invade country with strong military and a lot of nuclear weapons.

It is foolish to think what they care about what will become of Georgia.

17. Low_Pressure Titanium Helmet of Musicianship owner

Low_Pressure

Legacy

VladimIr V Y, i see it clearly, strange that Georgia, it seems, don't see the same. Or, it's better to say: people of Georgia.

18. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

That's it "everybody has its own interests" - and the small contries are just a little and silly puppets in big confrontation of two uncles - uncle Sam vs uncle Putin...

19. Skirmish

Skirmish

Cold war is over, having accepted new forms... :rolleyes:

20. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

Seriously? Do you really think so? And I think that nowdays we can clearly observe it all starting again in its ugly perfection... otherwise how can be explained those numerous reports about interceptions of russian nuclear "Bears" and "Blackjacks" appearing in close proximity near NATO countries' air space borders? All happens as in good old 80s...:spiteful: the same atmosphere, I even start liking that again...

HERE is one of many examples...

21. Skirmish

Skirmish

ZorNcoR, Russian Federation is not USSR. Soviet epoche will not return. :rtfm:
    It's very big mistake...)) - kreol

Последнее редактирование модератором: 8 май 2008
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление