1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

<PC> Adventure (maybe RPG)

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем DOS навсегда, 22 май 2011.

1. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Hey folks. Well, there's this old adventure game - the perspective was from above looking down - and you start off in this little village. I really can't remember the story line, but I do know that for some reason, it comes to pass that you need to visit an old man on the other side of the lake. The lake is "above" the town, and there is a forest off to the left, at least part of which you must pass through to get to the old man's hut. You are safe within the town, but once you're in the forest, animals - squirrels, I remember - will come and attack you, and I believe there is a bit of blood upon killing them. When you get to the hut, the old man talks to you about something, and then gives you a sword, which you can use to fight the things in the forest (they will attack you in front of his hut, too). I do remember one glitch, that if you re-enter his hut after getting the sword, you are stuck there and cannot leave. The only other thing I remember is that the further into the forest (left on the screen) you go, the more dangerous the monsters get.

Any idea what this thing is? I played this game years and years ago and am curious to remember what it was about.

Thanks!

-DOS forever

Goblinit нравится это.
  3. B13

B13

may be one of the Ultima

4. Ulysses

Ulysses

I don't think it can be an Ultima game, though I've not played U7:SI.

Can it be one of the many jRPGs? Some of them were ported to PC. How old was the graphics? I.e., did the game have 256 colours or more (or less)?

Последнее редактирование: 22 май 2011
  5. Low_Pressure Titanium Helmet of Musicianship owner

Low_Pressure

Legacy

Are you sure about squirrels? Check Rage of Mages 1 and 2.

MrFlibble нравится это.
  6. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

I'm pretty sure about the squirrels... Rage of Mages looks similar, but I don't think that's it. The graphics were... how to put it... not so close up I think. Things looked small. I know you definitely started in a village, with a forest to the left, and an old man who lived across the lake "above" the town from whom you got a sword. But yeah, the graphics were in color, and pretty decent, though nothing fancy. Gah, if only you could download images from your mind and post them on internet forums...

-DOS forever

Последнее редактирование: 8 авг 2011
  7. DeaDFausT

DeaDFausT

Goblinit нравится это.
  8. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

No, it wasn't that new. I played this game in the 90's.

-DOS forever

9. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

Tzar: Burden of the Crown?

10. Goblinit

Goblinit

It was a strategy, wasn't it? The game TS is looking for is definitely not a strategy, I think, - it must be an adventure/arcade.

Последнее редактирование: 14 июн 2011
  11. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Последнее редактирование: 8 авг 2011
  12. Low_Pressure Titanium Helmet of Musicianship owner

Low_Pressure

Legacy

13. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Yes, yes... like that, Ultima VII, but somehow I feel like the graphics were a little more polished. However, I shall give Ultima VII a try.

-DOS forever

14. Ulysses

Ulysses

Faery Tale Adventure 2 has a somewhat similar look to Ultima 7

Tycho нравится это.
  15. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

Faery Tale Adventure 2 isn't on this site, unfortunately.

-DOS forever

16. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

17. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

It's because I searched Faery Tale Adventure 2 (not II). Thanks kreol!

-DOS forever

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление