1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Quake 2

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем Gohan, 15 фев 2005.

1. Gohan

Gohan

What do you think of this old PC shaker?
    I just love it . Ahh... so many memories :cry:
    Does someone like it?

3. EvilM@niac

EvilM@niac

To tell you the truth, I don't like the whole Quake series. I can't explain why. I like Doom, Wolf, Unreal but I dislike Quake (even the first part). Sometimes I can play it for a maximum of half an hour but not more.

4. Skaarj.13 нервынервы

Skaarj.13

Gohan, yeah... Quake 2 is cool game... i think q2 is the best OLD shooter.
    Q2 is better that HalfLife... :yes:
    PS. Sorry for my bad english. ;)

5. Gohan

Gohan

your english is good ;)
    How's the soundtrack of Quake 2 for you?
    and do you like rock music?

6. CaH51o Target lifeform

CaH51o

About a month ago i've downloded Q2 from emule. I've completed it last week. Recently I even played it in multiplayer-mode on LAN. So some people still play it :lol:. Regretfully, I don't think it had any music, just sounds and movies.

7. Gohan

Gohan

but it has a rockin' soundtrack of Running Wild ;)
    what is your favourite weapon and the most hated and pathetic enemies?
    mine favourite weapon is da super - shotgun, The worst of the worst is mr. parasite, whitch sux the life from you at incredibly high ammounts
    The most pathetic is the light guard. The little guy just is created for death ;)

8. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Well, Q2 was the Q that I played the most - spent quite a while in CTF back in the day. Still, I'd prefer Unreal over it any day of the week - it's got a more live world as far as single-player is concerned - and UT for multiplayer - 'cos it rocks.

As for the musick, there was only one track on the Q2 OST that I enjoyed - and so I played through the whole single-player campaign with the Descent II CD plucked in and it's metalness playing aloud. Call me a fanatic, but that's just me.

9. Skaarj.13 нервынервы

Skaarj.13

Gohan, i don't like rock music... but Q2 soundtrack RULEZZZZZZZZZ!! :D

10. SAS io.sys

SAS

Администратор

IMHO, in Q2 best soundtrack in all 3D-Shooters :good:

11. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

Gohan, I think Quake2 is better than Q1 and Q3! I think that Q2 is INCREDIBLY COOL!!!! Q2 is one of the best Old-school shooters. And I am giving "Thanks" to company "id Sftware" who have done that cool game!
    P.S. Soundtrack in Q2 is very good!

12. Teron Lifeslayer Malkavian

Teron Lifeslayer

Quake 1 better, music of NIN very original, but in Quake 2 also good music.
    But desigh of levels in Quake 2 is to boring, all levels clone each other. But gameplay good(not like in Q1, but good), and storyline are not so simple, like in DooM or Quake 1.

13. Gohan

Gohan

What's your fave weapon?

14. Teron Lifeslayer Malkavian

Teron Lifeslayer

BFG only and forever :D ! Supershotgun in Quake 2 looks like two parallel pipes, no style :blink:

15. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

I like minigun :wub: and hyperblaster but yeah, BFG forever. And rocket launcher is good too.

16. Gohan

Gohan

i like the ol' shotgun
    and what b'out enemies: whitch do you hate most and whitch do you like best/?

17. Teron Lifeslayer Malkavian

Teron Lifeslayer

I hate them all! Because they always try to kill me :D !

18. Dimouse King of Mice

Dimouse

Администратор Переводчик

Wow, Q2! It's my favourite multiplayer game.
    I've played it last years in school, I've played it in the first course, in the second, and now at the 8th semester we've got a new course named Базы Данных (don't know how it's in English) and it's soooo boring, so we installed old good Quake 2 on computers in our computer class and мочилово (again don't know how it's in English :D ) began. Yeah, it's PURE FUN! We are always playing in 1st deathmatch map and it never bored us!

Unfortunally, single player game is boring as hell, It's so dull, that I can manage only 2 or 3 times playing it.

Of course at institute we're playing without sound or music (computers even don't have soundcards I believe), so I can't tell anything 'bout music.

So I conclude that if you have about ten not so good comps (namely, P2 in our case), several hours with nothing to do and people that want to play - than Q2 is perfect choice! :wub:

19. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

I agree with Teron, but there are some monsters I hate more - The main boss-Makron (or Macron, I don`t know :D ) and Berserker (very fast enemy with two huge iron arms)

20. Skaarj.13 нервынервы

Skaarj.13

:shok: Multiplayer?!! :shok: :shok:

21. Dimouse King of Mice

Dimouse

Администратор Переводчик

Skaarj, what's wrong? You can't understand English or you can't imagine that game from 98 year can have multiplayer (even doom and Q1 have it), or maybe something else? <_<

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление