1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

rapidshare...

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем BladeLord, 20 май 2008.

1. BladeLord

BladeLord

OK this is the 1 million question buddies... where in this f****ing world can i get a working (ejem, a working one) premium link generator for rapidshare? OK, i know most of them are fakes but actually i`m really tired of lookin`for and so i ask for your help...

and sorry for the bad words but trust me... i`m desesperate... :cry:

3. Timur late night douche

Timur

Legacy

Frankly speaking, I see no reason to use rapidshare at all. AFAIK there's no games which can't be found in torrents...

4. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

Still, most of the warez sites uploading their stuff on RS and less on MU.

5. Angry Rayman

Angry Rayman

BladeLord, they have such a thing as The RapidShare Happy Hours/ Read this:
    "17. April 2008 - Captcha stories, happy hours

As every free user should have noticed, we are experimenting once again with the CAPTCHA system. The reason is that RapidShare is popular enough for people to create tools to download from RapidShare as a free user as if they were a premium user. This has a negative impact for our paying premium users, since they expect a fast download. On the other hand we are also experimenting with happy hours again. When our servers have enough spare bandwidth, we will make it easier for free users to download from RapidShare, knowing that this also makes it possible again to automatically download files with those tools. Right now the RapidShare Happy Hours will disable the download tickets and the captchas completely."
    So, if U don't wanna pay, just try tour luck :yes: I can say that using these "hours" is a very frequent stuff. They are active even during my writing this message :blum:

6. Shadow[13]

Shadow[13]

BladeLord, theres some soft what can helop you to download stuff from rapishare, megaupload, depositefiles, etc.
    Try to look for USDownloader(Universal Share Downloader)... But it won't solve all problems with them, when rapidshare updated capcha about 1-2 months ago, they fuckedup all that stuff, before that plugins could recignize whats written on that images and automaticaly download everything, but now you downloader shows you small window with image and you need to type code from image in text field below the image... anyway it makes downloading from that sites much easyer :)

7. -ArT

-ArT

I hate Rapidshare

8. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

Yo, people! I can't understand your problem. Is it so difficult to type-in 4(four) sings RS code and then wait for an hour up to next download. Maybe you do not know how to use keyboard(?) or maybe you're too dumb to answer RS security script questions. Pls. stop :shit: on RS - it is a great thing.

9. SMArt Страшила мудрый

SMArt

Супер-модератор

ZorNcoR, I'm on a LAN behind a router using NAT and share IP with over 1000 people. I'm not dumb, but I hate rapidshare. I can not download anything from RapidShare without using proxy. Each man has his own problems with this service. Don't insult anybody for nothing.

10. John Freeman

John Freeman

Each man with cheap internet...

11. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

to SMArt

Well, that's really seroius reason to hate RS, btw. in the past I had the similar IP shit, so I know what it is... But I still ask not to throw stones at RS. Your IP is your problem, but not RapidShare's. And if IP is OK it works perfectly, even for free users. Now my example - my current IP makes a lot of russian adresses and links inaccessible, and I'm not gonna say that they're :shit:. If they're not working from my IP - this is a fact, and it'll be stupid to hate'em for this fact, don't you think so.

Последнее редактирование: 3 июл 2008
    Topuploader нравится это.
  12. BladeLord

BladeLord

By the way, is there any way to speed the download up? (aside from buying the account... :rolleyes:)

13. John Freeman

John Freeman

Rapidshare NEVER has speed problems.

14. BladeLord

BladeLord

Sure? Try downloading 100 mb without happy hours and get back after an hour... (and that matters if you are in a cybercafe).

15. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

BladeLord, you know, now when RS made some changes in their service, filesharing became much easyer - they finally eliminated those damned security script questions. There is no more waiting between downloads, no "happy" hours & other bullshit.. So all seems to be OK!

16. Shadow[13]

Shadow[13]

500 kbps? damn! thats realy bad :(

Anyway i had problems with downloading multiple files from rapidshare, it was a torture to download like 50-100+ files from it... even 10 files was hard to download manualy... but i liked rapidshare becouse of a good speed... Anyways programs like "USDownloader"("Universal Share Downloader") makes life much easyer, and helped me to download about 10gb(or even more), and about 500 files (or maybe more)... :)

John Freeman, not everyone have enough money to pay for a 'good' internet connection with theyr personal IP, and other stuff...

Последнее редактирование: 7 июл 2008
  17. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

Get a job.

Topuploader, Andrey и Timur нравится это.
  18. Shadow[13]

Shadow[13]

I'm talking about some ppl living in small cities without any cheap internet and other stuff, you know?.. in some places its very hard to find a good job...

19. John Freeman

John Freeman

SMALL cities doesn't have problems with many users on one IP address...

20. Shadow[13]

Shadow[13]

John Freeman, you wrong.

21. BladeLord

BladeLord

live in Peru... here, havin internet at home is quite expensive and salaries are not that high. Would you believe i do only earn less than S./300 = 75 euros a month!!! Yes, of course you will say "get another job" but those are only words since you should try to get a job here, so you can come later to say that... If i can write you is because my whole family works and so we can have some money not to become dreary.

So the only solution is via internet cafe's.

Последнее редактирование: 9 июл 2008
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление