1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Su T-50

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем BladeLord, 31 янв 2010.

1. BladeLord

BladeLord

Hi there. I can't wait 'till someone releases a comercial aviasim of this aircraft that has sucessfully made it's maiden flight days ago...

YouTube- Pak Fa First Flight

BTW, do u have more info about this one? Aside that it looks like YF-23...

3. John Freeman

John Freeman

You really so much stupid? Maybe you wanna more like latest space shuttle prototype sim?

4. BladeLord

BladeLord

Well, we got F-22 aviasims (pretty arcade though) even when the aircraft was not fully developed. Even some abandonware games were related to that, such as F-29 retaliatior, F-22 TAW, TFX and so on. So why not a T50 one?

5. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

BladeLord, there are speculations that this plane is a hoax made to reassure people in Russia's air superiority and the real plane by that name is still in development. So, it's not about secrecy, just like was with Lockhead stealth planes, it's just not out yet.

6. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

As far as I know, Russians AF top priority for now is upgrading MiG-29 & Su-27 (to MiG-35 & Su-35 respectively), by installing completely new avionics while leaving old airframe (thirty year old junk, with no generic "stealth" techs) concept unchanged. This will turn these fighters in what they call "4++" generation aircraft.

In the meantime Eurofighter, Gripen, Rafale, American F-22 & F-35 and Chinese Chengdu J-10 are true 5th generation aircraft built from scratch. First of all this means that they have integrated "generic" stealth technology and wide use pf composite materials in their design which is not based on previous generation airframe, plus highly integrated digital modular avionics.

T-50 is also positioned as next (5th) generation multirole fighter. And i must say it is really looks like Northrop's YF-23 except its rear part of fuselage which resembles me the one of F-22. Looks like Russians learn from Northrop's mistakes and took the aft part from Lockheed plus old engine section of good old Flanker (surely with no heat shielding or any other advanced tricks).

If this is true, and they've just copied American twenty year old design, it is a great shame and this means that their situation is rally desperate. This may also be a trick like it was with S37(Su-47) prototype some years ago, when everybody shouted about unique Russian wunderwaffe design (forgetting the good old Grumman's X-29).

Последнее редактирование: 17 фев 2010
  7. Hekk Ninja Dog

Hekk

Looks like they`ve changed their mind. But still... if used against your country ( for example ) this aged stuff can be very effective and devastating, even without any modifications.

!!!??? These are not 5th. Only T-50 ( new engines and some avionics is not complete yet, so they set in crappy lookin` oldies for some time ) and F-22 Raptor can fully match "5th generation" criteria.

8. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

Hekk, I prefer to call Typhoon, Gripen and Rafale "cheap 5th generation" and all this bullshit with 4+ and 4++ designations mostly serves for marketing purposes. So I presume that this classification might to be changed soon.

And even more - I afraid that we won't see in proximate future any new designs of "clean" 5th gen. machines except of F-22 & F-35. Such projects are absolutely unaffordable for most countries except USA and maybe China. I afraid that Russia with its "new" T-50 is out of game in this competition for at least next ten years, because copy/paste American 20 year old design of YF-22/23 is just a first step, the next one is to make it all work properly, and put it in real mass production, finally replacing its predecessor.

9. Hekk Ninja Dog

Hekk

They`d like to buy `em from yankees, but they can`t ( coz` of strict stuff about not selling these machines. F-35 looks quite promising, but to be honest... there`s not much enthusiasm around it ).

T-50 is another story. It`ll be ready ( with brand new engines installed ) this year ( it`s near to mass production in fact, as I understand ) and then in 2013-15... Russia may start to sell it in quite noticeable numbers to India and others, who`s willing to have cheap 5th generation fighter.

Btw. Russia itself plannin` to have 200-250 ( or moar, who knows... ) of `em `till 2020.

Последнее редактирование: 18 фев 2010
  10. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

I sincerely share your hope that T-50 will soon enough become the new "cold war warrior" (like MiG-21 was in its best times - cheap and mighty devil).

It would be absolutely brilliant to see this bird in Air Force of my country, which has absolutely NO money even for upgrading existing Flankers, Fulcrums and Frogfoots. There's even no talking about buying second-hand American junkies like F-15 and F-16 - NATO kicked us, so we'll have to stick with Russia for now.

But only time will tell, so let's hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

Последнее редактирование: 18 фев 2010
  11. TheBypasser

TheBypasser

Well, sadly enough that's very unlikely for us to get a sim of the most of the modern military aircraft - most features like the HUD/MFD interface will be no more then an artist's impression of ones, just as control functionality etc. Also licensing is a pretty tricky thing so even the visual appearence, leave alone the flightmodel, is pretty tough to replicate legally - for the best example see H.A.W.X. - being not far from Incoming physics-wise even the look of many fighters is made similar and/or inaccurate due to the licensing problems.

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление