1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Upload - HOW?

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем OSH, 13 июн 2008.

1. OSH

OSH

Hi!
    How can I upload game on Old-Games.ru?

3. TBAPb MIA

TBAPb

Хелпер

There is no direct upload in any way.
    If you want to upload something - write the name of the game and short description, if the game worth it - administrators will contact with you.

4. OSH

OSH

Hmm. I think "my" game is worth uploading.
    It's a very often underrated game called Hardw[a]r - The future is greedy. It's similiar to freeßform space simulators like ELITE or FRONTIER but whole action plays on one of the Saturn's moon -Titan. This is similar to another VERY old game from C-64 - Moonfall. You plays role of independent flyer. You can be scavenger, pirate, bounty hunter, trader - full freedom. Apart from freely flying/trading/scavenging and pirating you can accomplish bunch of missions they lead to end of game - escape from Titan.
    This game is quite old - it cames from 1998. But graphics is very good for me, and playability is very high.
    More info here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardwar

I have two ISOs and I can upload it on Old-Games.ru:spiteful:

5. destroyer Urusai!

destroyer

you can upload your game on some site like rapidshare and ask some russian user to make a theam in shearing.

sorry for my bad english)))

6. OSH

OSH

But why, when I can upload game DIRECT on this site? I don't like RS/MegaUpload and similar services.

7. TBAPb MIA

TBAPb

Хелпер

For the game to appear on this site, there should be at least:
    the game itself,
    Cover art,
    screenshots,
    good description,
    and our testers should test its playability.
    We don't just filling up server with games just to increase game count, we're uploading games what meet our internal standarts for quality.
    I'll drop a line for you to site admins, in a few days you'll get an answer.

Последнее редактирование: 14 июн 2008
  8. BladeLord

BladeLord

I don't know how but it makes me remind BC3000AD.... www.3000ad.com

You can donwload the game and test it... i like the millenium edition, is really a cool one. :good:

P.D. And i was forgettin' a bout that... please OSH, go and upload it also to rapidshare, just to have... ehem... options.

9. OSH

OSH

BC3000AD is more complicated. It's a space free-form game. Hardw[a]r is not so free-form, action plays on Titan. It is more similar to ELITE/FRONTIER. And to Moonfall...

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление