1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Пожалуйста, внимательно прочитайте правила раздела.
  3. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Doom 3 vs Half Life 2

Тема в разделе "Флейм", создана пользователем Gohan, 22 фев 2005.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Gohan

Gohan

<_< Hmmm. Which game should i choose? please arguments

3. EvilM@niac

EvilM@niac

I think you should try both. As I know, Doom III is like a horror, Half-life 2 is like... well is like Half-life ( :P ). So they are different.

4. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

DOOOM3 has better graphics, but gameplay isn`t very interesting. In my opinion DOOOM3 is BAD game, i don`t like it. Half life is extremely interesting, good graphics (but not as so good as in DOOOM3) in HALF there are very good physics and very cool face graphics. Gameplay is various, it isn`t boring. It is original. My choose is Half Life2! :lol:
    Marks:
    Graphics: DOOM3 - 10, Half life2 - 9.5.
    Music/sound: DOOM3 - 8, Half life2 - 10.
    Gameplay: DOOM3 - 6.5, Half life2 - 10.
    As EvilM@niac said, you must try them all, but i think it will be better if you try Half Life2 first.

5. Gohan

Gohan

how about the originality of enemies?

6. DeMonHall

DeMonHall

I think that Half Life rulezzz.
    :yes:
    But
    Music/sound: DOOM3 - 4

7. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

DeMonHall, No i can`t agree with you!Music is good(main theme is incredibly cool!!!) and sounds are not bad! Originality of the enemies: in Half Life biggest part of the enemies look like humans. And in DOOM3 they are monsters.

Originality: DOOM3 - 8, Half life2 - 7.5(ANd what???MOnsters in HL2 like humans, but they are very original and there are some monsters too.They are fantastic!!!)

8. Gohan

Gohan

ok
    How about the PC requirements
    you know i don't have a supa dupa PC

9. EvilM@niac

EvilM@niac

For Doom3:
    P IV-2 GHz, 512 MB, 128(?) MB video
    For Half-life2:
    700 MHz(2000 rcommended), 256 MB, 64 MB video (it will work even with 32 MB but it won't look good).

10. MegaVovaN

MegaVovaN

This topic is pointless :angry:
    Half-Life 2 ownz Doom 3 because
    1. Doom 3 has crappy gameplay
    2. Doom 3 has crappy FPS on machines that are not Hi-end
    3. Doom 3 multiplayer sucks major di**
    4. Doom 3 has NO CS:S

I am a moderator and I will be very harsh on offtopic in here
    Gohan, you already have 3/10 warnings. On 10th warning you will be banned.

11. Gohan

Gohan

what warnings?
    CS is a piece of sh*t

You are pointless

Warnings are given for violating forum rules. If you can not read the rules because of language barriers, the rules STILL APPLY TO YOU.
    Currently you have 5/10 warnings before permanent ban and I can ban you any time.
    MegaVovaN

12. SnowBlinD

SnowBlinD

Gohan, You are not right!!! CS:S isn`t piece of sh*t!!!

13. MegaVovaN

MegaVovaN

Gohan,
    You just got 2 more warnings:
    1 for swearing
    1 for insult of moderator

You have 24 hours to argument why CS is "piece of sh*t" or I will give you one more warning :blush:

14. Gohan

Gohan

it has no single player in the traditional mode
    Condition Zero is lame and just a waste of cash and hard drive space
    Mr moderator man i'm very sorry, i didn't wanted to insult you
    And, besides cs is a boring game if there are 3 or 2 of you-just like in our lan

15. DrFall

DrFall

Firstly, why everyone speaking on english? Secondary, CS is multiplayer orientated game at all, and i think that it's a plus for it. Better make a good multiplayer game then sing+multi but bad, isn't it?

16. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Because Gohan started the thread and because he doesn't speak russian. Besides, I always enjoy the extra practice in bedazzling my fellow forumgoers with my extreme vocabulary.
    Tell that to id. Because for me, Doom III sucks both in SP and MP. Hell, so does Q3. And, for the record, I never liked CS -- I prefer Rainbow Six.

17. Gohan

Gohan

yEAH - Rainbow six is a cool game
    i played rogue spear and i liked it :dirol:
    But why do you think, that doom 3 sux? It is to scary for you? :lol:

18. MegaVovaN

MegaVovaN

Gohan,
    Doom 3 "sux" because gameplay is boring and repetive. Same metal corridors, same setting, alike monsters.

19. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Dude, I started playing DooM I when it just came out -- I was 7 then. Yeah, I had more than my fair share of nightmares, but nowadays I'm someone who plays Silent Hill for the sheer fun of it (and because my perverse mind seems to find Heather from SH3 oddly attractive), and that hardly constitutes being easily scareable :D

20. Gohan

Gohan

it is boring and repetive if your pc is slow

21. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

Excuse me, but I fail to see how those two are connected. If your PC is slow, then you either won't be able to launch the game or will have to knock the details down... And if your PC is way too slow, go play Alone in the Dark 1 instead :P It's not only scary as hell (and not only because of the dated graphics), it's also very very very easily launchable on any computer made after 1991 :D

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление