1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

How many languages do you speak?

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем Virgil, 11 сен 2008.

1. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

- from description of this part of forum.

- from rules of this part of forum.

Remember: in this part of forum - english language only (I hope you can understand me, because I use the simple english [especially for you]).

Последнее редактирование: 24 июл 2010
  2. Юджин84

Юджин84

What should be in English? Well, I also said the Russian language that can hardly write in English. I think this is clear. Or not? Here no contradiction?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 14:34 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 14:32 ----------

I hardly can write in English. Is clear or is not?

3. Майк Аполло

Майк Аполло

Russian, English and is a little Spanish...

4. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

Юджин84, please, don't write in this section, if you can't write in English.

Последнее редактирование: 30 ноя 2017
  5. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

What'd he do to get himself banned? lol.

I don't mind people who don't know English but if they really can't express themselves at all in it then they should open a separate thread and ask for help.

Which reminds me, I will help anyone with fixing up English expressions or explaining grammatical concepts if you want.

-DOS forever

6. ThePafic

ThePafic

How many? Just two. That's enough.
    As far as I know, they are third and seventh most distributed languages in the world.
    What a pity.

7. Skirmish

Skirmish

8. ThePafic

ThePafic

Damn! :censored2 Every site has it's own statistics!
    Gee, they are just Polite English and Vulgar English :)

9. Hekk Ninja Dog

Hekk

Just started ( few months ago ) to learn Arabic. Do God himself speaks Arabic or... ? Hope I`ll be able to figure that out someday. =)

10. Маюшечка

Маюшечка

Hi everyone, how're you doing?
    I speak English (American & GB), Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Ukranian and of course Russian. English i know perfectly, i lived in USA for several years, French end German i studied at school, so i know them pretty well, also i speak Ukranian, Spanish and Italian fluently, Japanese i taught on my own, so my pronunciation is not as good as i want.

Thomas Wolfe нравится это.
  11. Hekk Ninja Dog

Hekk

Heh I also lived in Canada when I was younger but I belive it wasn`t that helpful in terms of developing my grammar, spelling or whatever...

12. Маюшечка

Маюшечка

It really helps with the pronunciation =)

13. ROF

ROF

Well, russian and english for now.
    My pronunciation is fucking terrible though. (BTW, is strong/mature words allowed in dis forum? or i get some punishment now..?)
    Got plans for japan (i want to understand all dis anime, yeah, i'm kind of 1st level otaku) and spanish (i just kinda like dis language).
    Feel free to correct gram/orfo mistakes in my posts (i'm sure there is/will be lots of dis)
    P.S. Yeah, dis=this, i know that.

14. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

No, there's no fucking punishment for fucking cursing on the fucking forums, at least that's what I fucking read. :P

As for pronunciation, weel, I have to think English is a sight harder than Russian to pronounce properly, so don't feel too bad. :P I can record some stuff for you if you want and e-mail it to you.

Also, don't say "dis." Just don't. :P

-DOS forever

15. Grue13 Elevate-37

Grue13

Judging by the order of words in your sentences, you do not!

DOS навсегда нравится это.
  16. Virgil Администратор

Virgil

Администратор

We don't want to see excessive swearing here - take it to the chat or somewhere else.

It's really difficult to comprehend, because what they tell you in English classes sounds quite different from how brits are speaking. It's difficult to grasp, because some of the sounds are absent in Russian: there are no "w" or "th" for example. And let's not forget about american and australian pronunciations.

17. DOS навсегда

DOS навсегда

I'm sorry, I didn't realize there was a limit. And, I understand that, regardless of set rules, excessive swearing is generally a no-no; I was only kidding. :)

Well I can't really comment on this as I never had to take English in a class, but I do know I've told people things and had them be really surprised and tell me that their teacher told them different, so I know how it can be in that respect.

-DOS forever

18. Флинтхард

Флинтхард

I've been noticing similar threads risen all over more or less attendant forums, although it sounds more like "How many languages do you know" and less frequent as it named here.
    Anyway, plugging myself into sofisticated and absorbing world of international communication I did not even a bit realized how consuming that would be. I claim I've started with this language, since it's nealy impossible surviving without it. Then there were Japanese, German, Portugese, Swedish(due to a reason I had to learn this one on purpose) and even Scottish Gaelic. At a moment I am trying to get into Turkish managing it fairly instead of saddling it as a horse, so piculiar it is.
    As a conclusion I sincerely admire those who have managed to master more than three, excluding mother one(s).

19. Yoman

Yoman

Russian, English and Japanese learning for about 2 years

20. pause_break

pause_break

Хелпер

I speak Russian and Sakha languages. Both of these ones are native for me. Also I have good understanding of texts written in English language. Not long ago, by the way, I started understand conversations in popular English films and series.

I hope there are no awful mistakes in my post.

Thomas Wolfe нравится это.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление