1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

SNK PC arcade conversion by TnSsoft for Verktorlogic

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем volodymir, 19 апр 2023.

1. volodymir

volodymir

Hello,
    I'm looking for SNK arcade game conversions made by TnSsoft company for Vektorlogic
    company. They were released only in Korea in 2000:
    -Fatal Fury Wild Ambition (not sure)
    -King of Fighters 98
    -King of Fighters 99 (not sure)
    -Metal Slug 2

The games do not emulate mame roms. They have nothing to do with the conversions of the MEGA company which use MAME roms. It will be cool to have them.

There will have been 9 games converted from the arcade, according to the Vectorlogic company website Wayback Machine
    and this on the forum: PC version of KOF'99?
    see posts #14 & #15 PC version of KOF'99?

I already have the CDs of 5 games:
    Art of Fighting 3 - The Warrior's Path (2000) 63.25 MB file on MEGA
    Fatal Fury Special(2000) 57.5 MB file on MEGA
    Samurai Shodown II, an arcade port 68.32 MB file on MEGA, not like the version on your site which seems to be a port of the Neogeo CD version(same menu, same music and same code to play with the referee)
    Samurai Shodown IV (2000) 71.05 MB file on MEGA (you have a RIP version on your site)
    Real Bout Fatal Fury Special(2000) 72.56 MB file on MEGA

I miss 3/4 games
    -King of Fighters 98
    -Metal Slug 2
    -King of Fighters 99 (not sure) or -Fatal Fury Wild Ambition (not sure)
    Do you know the name of the eighth and ninth games? is it "King of Fighters 99" and "Fatal Fury Wild Ambition" or others.
    Thanks in advance

Последнее редактирование: 26 апр 2023
    Михаил_128к, Кишмиш и kreol нравится это.
  3. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

Could you please upload it?

4. volodymir

volodymir

5. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

6. volodymir

volodymir

You're welcome
    thank you for your work

7. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@volodymir, I've added your image to the site.

Михаил_128к, volodymir и Кишмиш нравится это.
  8. myloch

myloch

ai.ibb.co_3FbMRtk_1686649009507003s_Dm_0_H2_EE.jpg
    ai.ibb.co_SNh9Q5T_1686649009507004f_Sa_ib_Usx.jpg ai.ibb.co_nRQ6LFv_1686649009507001_Mfv_R9_XK6.jpg

Some images from a sold out sale.
    킹오브파이터즈98

Последнее редактирование: 4 июл 2023
  9. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@myloch, this game is already avaliable on ABF. And in fact it is just a package with emulator.

10. myloch

myloch

Is that a port by Mega by any chance? I thought Tnssoft to use "programmed" games while Mega using hidden rom+emulator. But now seeing at the Samurai Shodown 4 port by Tnssoft, it's another emu+rom for sure.

*edit*
    Yeah, I checked and that's the Mega version on ABF. These are some rare photos from the Tnssoft release...

Последнее редактирование: 4 июл 2023
  11. volodymir

volodymir

I just received the "King of Fighters 98" disc (Tnssoft),
    89.03 MB file on MEGA

According to the package it's a licenced port of neo rage X
    --- добавлено 12 июл 2023, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 12 июл 2023 ---
    upload_2023-7-12_21-7-23.png

Последнее редактирование: 15 июл 2023
    Кишмиш нравится это.
  12. myloch

myloch

So, the Nth hidden emu + rom. :facepalm: I wonder how some tnssoft/vektorlogic guys can claim their ports being different (and better) compared to Mega stuff...

13. volodymir

volodymir

Many companies (Mediakite, CAPCOM, MEGA, CYBERFRONT, SNK PLAYMORE, KOKO CAPCOM, SEGA, DATA EAST) use or have used emulators for their PC/PS2/XBOX/DREAMCAST/GAMECUBE/PSP ports of old arcade games or consoles games.
    Some companies have used existing emulators (Final Burn/MAME/NEO RAGE X/ZINC/ePSXe...) instead of in-house emulators (SEGA...). Sometimes it's not noticeable, and other times it's done clumsily.
    Some ports from Mediakite and MEGA fall into this category.
    For example, I have a version of Neo Bomberman by MEGA with a "How to play" in Spanish and the emulator files M.A.M.E. installed on the PC.
    I also have some game ports published by Mediakite that are catastrophic: ridiculously small game window and an emulator that runs the games at the speed of a snail.

Последнее редактирование: 17 июл 2023
  14. myloch

myloch

[PC] 더 킹 오브 파이터즈 '99 에볼루션

Weird case of bad port, any idea if all korean releases are effectively ridden by lack of bgm?

***edit***
    I'll copy-paste here an interesting post I made in the LW forum:

About Pc version of Kof99 evolution...
    I tried the old-games.ru dump, the hooligan and razor versions and all have crappy cd audio (with various problems).
    The better one (but not perfect) seems to be the chinese clonecd (scene? p2p?), imho.

I think the badly mastered, corrupt bgm affects most if not all kof evo pc releases around the world BUT...I now own a good one, the disc by Prowaremedia Taiwan!

Doing some investigations on this taiwanese disc and comparing it to my japanese "release 2" disc (barcode: 4521923000794)...

The taiwanese release is newer (quite obviously) with some slight differences:
    1. "Press start button" logo and menus logo are different (Japanese name for the game is "The king of fighters 99 evolution", while the chinese name is "The king of fighters evolution").
    2. Cyberfront copyright for japanese release is "2000" while the taiwanese one says "2001".
    3. The japanese executable is ridden by Safedisc v1.41.000, while the taiwanese one is drm-free (yay!).
    4. The japanese release is multi4 (japanese-english-spanish and portuguese). The version from Proware is chinese or english only.

Japanese first release has barcode ID 4521923000213. The disc surface has a typical drm pattern, while my v2 disc has a standard appearance, even if the exe is still protected. I'll catch that soon or later (with low priority), feel free to contact me if you see one copy popping up or if you own it and want to share.

Последнее редактирование: 19 дек 2023
    Кишмиш нравится это.
  15. myloch

myloch

ai.ibb.co_JvPs5NV_P_20231228_141636.jpg

When you order a rare korean platformer during Christmas festivities and you receive +2 random korean shitty ports for no reason (a shipping error?). And all is sealed! I guess volodymir might like the Super Dodgeball disc :lol: I'll check and put 'em on re-sale for good.

Последнее редактирование: 28 дек 2023
    kreol нравится это.
  16. volodymir

volodymir

Thanks @myloch. If i'm not wrong the korean iso of Super Dodge Ball is available on archive.org.

During Christmas festivities, I got the same experience when I purchased Ninja Spirit by SsangYong and Blue's Journey big box by MEGA.
    Even these games use roms, they are official versions
    [​IMG]

If you or anyone else wants to share other games converted by MEGA, it will be nice.
    In particular, I am looking for Double Dragon with the old Mega logo on the box.
    upload_2024-1-3_18-39-22.jpeg
    The games in my collection that feature this old logo on the box haven't been ported in the same way as the others (Mame folder + Roms). The emulator runs under DOS.

I will also happy to share this part of my collection :
    upload_2024-1-3_18-31-5.jpeg

Последнее редактирование: 3 янв 2024
    Gamerun и kreol нравится это.
  17. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@volodymir, @myloch, this is the small list of our "most wanted" Korean games:

* 요랑아 요랑아 (Yorang-a Yorang-a);

* 내친구푸루 (Nae Chin'gu Puru);

* 보보와 친구들 (Bobo & Friends);

* 앵두의 이상한 스케치북;

* 깨비친고 뚝딱이 (Kkaebi Chin'gu Ttukttagi);

* 개구리 왕눈이;

* Magic Fighter 1;

* 김치vs초밥 (Kimchi vs. Chobap).

We are looking for these ones for a long time...

I have a request, if you don't mind.
    If you ever find these games on sale, please buy them. If it will be "technically" possible, I'll compensate for all the costs (but I hope that these games are interesting for you).
    Thanks so much in advance!

Последнее редактирование: 3 фев 2024
  18. volodymir

volodymir

kreol нравится это.
  19. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@volodymir, yes, it seems that this is the same game.

20. volodymir

volodymir

21. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

That's right.

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление