1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

your favorite old game

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем ShAdoo00w, 8 янв 2008.

1. Noelemahc Призрак из п(р)ошлого

Noelemahc

Legacy

SydGoth, the obligatory question is: you hail FF8. Have you played 1-6? FF7 and FF8 (also FF10 and FF12) are NOT Final Fantasy games, because they hold little to no relation to previous episodes save for the name and the interface menu. And the cute white-gloved cursor hand. IMHO.

But I have to give you one thing - Medieval Gear Soli-- er-- Vagrant Story, I mean-- is phenomenally good. Yes. :)

2. Slotered

Slotered

Mine:
    Drakan: Order of the Flame
    Half-Life
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
    Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix
    Unreals, Dooms & QWEIKS!!!
    NFS: Porsche Unleashed
    GTA 3!!! (It's already 2008, & GTA 3 (2003) is now old-game!!! YEAH!!!)
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Likewise)
    & others...

3. belforrrr

belforrrr

I'm sorry, but I don't think that earlier instalments of FF series have any relations in plot between them. EVERY game have it's own story, characters and battle system (Except FFX and X-2). Even developers themselves mentioned that. (Though that was awhile already, before FFX-2 was released)
    I did not quite understand why you're sayin' that.

Последнее редактирование: 3 мар 2008
  4. newguttenberg

newguttenberg

Fallout 2, Doom and of course X-Com

5. ostinato

ostinato

If we're talking old games only...i have fond memories of Laser Squad, The Secret Of Monkey Island, Battle Isle, and Daley Thompson's Super Test (although i admit it was rubbish).

6. rastafal

rastafal

My favourite old game are Broken Sword II - The Smoking Mirror, Age Of Empires, Jagged Alliance 2 and Thief - The Dark Project.

Последнее редактирование: 4 апр 2008
  7. BladeLord

BladeLord

For me... Quake II, Starsiege, SW Galactic Battlegrounds...

You know, good guys wear white :spiteful:

8. Yakyro

Yakyro

If i gotta pick one: Mortal Kombat II

9. Alix Vans как напиток, только пишется по-другому

Alix Vans

Mechwarrior (1989)
    Civilization (1991)
    Doom 1,2 (1993,1994)
    X-COM (1994)
    Unreal (1998)

10. Dark Savant The Catcher in the Rye

Dark Savant

Хелпер

I love Final Fantasy VII most of all (the best game i've ever played). Then Neverwinter Nights (especially The Hordes of the Underdark), Fallout 2, Arcanum, Deus Ex and Spellforce (I like all add-ons to it either, Shadow of the Phoenix is the most interesting, though).

11. end

end

I like all old lukasArts quests

12. ZorNcoR

ZorNcoR

First of all I'd like to determine what is the -old game- for me. The games I use to call -old-, are not newer than 1992. This means that such great and mighty things like Dune or DooM are NOT old for me. And now you will understand why if I were asked -what are your favorite old games?- you will hear following titles: Fox, Digger, Golden Axe, Fire&Forget2, IronMan, StreetRod

kreol нравится это.
  13. Nightingale Когда я уже повзрослею?

Nightingale

He-he) This one is no doubt lil' game ;-)

добавлено через 30 минут
    ZorNcoR,
    What 'bout Civilization, Might & Magic, Another World and dozens more? -)

We could develop a new classification ;-)

Последнее редактирование: 17 дек 2008
  14. Грека

Грека

my favourite old games are red faction,warcraft 2,civilization,dark colony,blood,doom.

15. dmiko

dmiko

That's Shenmue and a lot of games on Sega Mega Drive.
    On PC I love Duke Nukem, Max Payne and Fallout 2.

16. dimon222 Noob

dimon222

Хелпер

Doom 2, dune 2000, war2, duke nukem 1/2/3

17. Marko1989

Marko1989

Still, there's nothing like Fallout1-2!!! Well, and good old The Incredible Machine will do it. Also the "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" based on Harlan Elisson short story is close to the title of "my favourite OG". Just look at that...
    [​IMG]

18. Agretess

Agretess

Dark Savant, what a funny thing that you haven't mentioned Wizardry 8 =)

I would call it one of the best RPG ever developed; it so happened, that W8 has become my traditional X-Mas entertainment (don't ask...:crazy:) for already more then 4 years. For me it is something like tangerines and all, you now...))

Dark Savant нравится это.
  19. Dark Savant The Catcher in the Rye

Dark Savant

Хелпер

Agretess, oh, yeah... I'm a bit absent-minded ) But it goes without saying )

Well, you will probably laugh, but W8 is the New Year game for me, too. The reason is that I got it as an X-mas present some years ago, and since then I replay it every year. Of course, the sensations are not the same as they were the first time, but still...

Agretess нравится это.
  20. Agretess

Agretess

I will definitely not, because...

...it is so pleasant to meet a match for your own story)))))) For, yes, in my case it was an X-mas present as well! :rolleyes:

I still remember in details amazement of the first steps through mysterious halls of The Monastery and sharp impressions of the very first trip to the city of Arnika, where every turn of the road could bring you to dramatic outcome.

That was a very special experience, because charm of this game has merged with fairy-tale atmosphere of the New Year and Christmas holiday, and boosted the imagination.

Later on there were Trinton and the Gigas Mountain, and... oh yeah... and NESSY :D

Mayhap, that was the most fierce and hard scene, I've ever battled through during my PC-gaming experience.

Not even legendary battle of Lith My'athar from the Hordes of Underdark could match those feelings...))

My party had decided to retreat, and launched into a quest for power, battling every lesser moster it stumbled upon, resolving every puzzle it could, devoting all energies to the growth of experience. Then we returned to the underwater cave and tried on and on, using different approaches and battle schemes, making use of every potion and magic scroll we happened to have in our posession.

Well, probably we were just not yet strong enough to fight Nessy. And most certainly, I've made a number of mistakes, bringing up my charachters... But hey! That was the first time!

When Nessy finally breathed her last breath, half of my party was dead as stones.

But we have triumphed!

The sensation of joy was so acute...

O'key, o'key, you may tell me I was a child - indisputably so.

We are gamers though, and distillation of sensations out of computer games is our art. This trait somehow brings us close to children, yes, to their freshness of perception and infinite ability to wonder.

Don't you agree, my friends?))

Последнее редактирование: 1 фев 2009
    Lena и Dark Savant нравится это.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление