1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Olivetti Europeo Italia90

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем myloch, 10 авг 2022.

1. myloch

myloch

Floppy Disk 5.25" Olivetti - Italia '90 | eBay

Obscure software from italian €b@y. I've seen these floppies floating around many times at different preservation quality and price. I cannot dump this because I don't own pc and 5.25 drive.
    Maybe totaldoscollection or similar already owns this? Or some other oldgames member who wants to get and dump this?

Italia 90 (LOL)
    "The calendar, the matches, the teams. A program to follow in real time or to play in advance the 1990 World Cup. Plus winners and curiosities from the past."

Последнее редактирование: 10 авг 2022
    kreol и Uka нравится это.
  3. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

4. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

"Italia '90" is the "alternate" title for "World Trophy Soccer", but it seems that this one is something different...

5. myloch

myloch

Yeah, my spider senses say this is more like a database, like a primitive Pc Fútbol or Football manager.

6. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

Hmm. Could it be this game indeed?
    After all, it was Olivetti that had licensed the creation of the game to Virgin/Mastertronic: it could well then re-distribute the game.
    Olivetti.jpg
    --- добавлено 10 авг 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 10 авг 2022 ---
    @myloch, you know what? It now seems to me that this is not a game at all!
    Just a "Accessorio Originale Olivetti" - an empty floppy disk with some Olivetti label and an advertisement for a mundial.
    Olivetti was the sponsor of those soccer games - so it is just some accessories with logos.

7. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

I don't think so. I'm inclined to agree, but description of the program ("The calendar, the matches, the teams") looks strange.

I guess now you're right.

8. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

I've never seen a "description of the program" printed on a floppy disk envelope :)
    The description is usually placed on the disk label (especially if there is no box or some other kind of a cover), and envelopes have just some generic text or logo.

9. myloch

myloch

On the back of the floppy sleeve there are the system requirements and it explains how to run the program "type mondiali and then push return key and have fun". So I don't think it's just an advertisement on an empty disk ;)

10. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

I guess this information can (could) be provided in different ways (depending on the country or even on the company).

There is a sticker with the same text on the floppy disk directly (see second image).

Yes, but it calls "programma" rather than "gioco".
    Ok, I agree that this is not an empty floppy disk, but I still guess that this is not a game.

Последнее редактирование: 11 авг 2022
  11. myloch

myloch

the "play in advance" part still leaves me puzzled if there is some sort of football match simulation inside.

12. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@myloch, sorry for my words, but we probably could find out the truth about this one only if you buy this lot...

13. myloch

myloch

I will investigate more and if it deserves I will be glad to donate some bucks to somebody who can dump it.

14. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

@myloch, OK, let's try to find something more about it!
    If you are willing to donate like 20 euros I will pay for the shipping and try to dump it (if there is something on the disk hopefully).

15. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

So, here is what @flyers80 told me:

myloch нравится это.
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление