1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Пожалуйста, внимательно прочитайте правила раздела.
  3. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

Victory Castle (قلعه النصر) и другие арабские игры

Тема в разделе "Поиск игр по названию", создана пользователем Вендиго, 11 окт 2019.

1. abou1234

abou1234

sadly no
    :(

2. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@abou1234, I see.

Could you please tell anything about the plot of this game? Particularly, who is our enemy?

3. abou1234

abou1234

The hero entered the special unit to combat terrorism
    In revenge for his daughter's death caused by an explosion from before
    Kurdistan workers' party
    You will receive trainings and trainings
    I don't know many details about the game's story
    Because I didn't get the magazine
    and enemies
    They are hated internationally
    Especially in Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria
    And classified in the terrorist list
    from the European Union, America and Turkey
    But a moment
    You have to shoot the citizens
    No matter how Kurdish or Iraqi
    only the enemies
    And new information
    The game is sold with the magazine
    --- добавлено 3 дек 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 3 дек 2022 ---
    --- добавлено 3 дек 2022 ---
    oh sorry
    i mean
    You should not shoot the citizens

Uka, Terje_P, kreol и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  4. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

5. abou1234

abou1234

you're welcome

6. WERTA ФанатЪ O-G

WERTA

Хелпер Переводчик

awww.ce4arab.com_vb7_pub04900_81743.jpg

@abou1234, great thanks for your help about Arabic games.
    Could you explain us one question about one Arabic game - Asad Fallojah (اسد الفلوجة , 2006)? This game now is not available for download anywhere. We know the game Asad Fallojah sometimes appeared on many game sites, but one-two month after it always were being removing from all sites where it appeared.

I have found only one mention about the game at one Arabic site only.
    لعبة أسد الفلوجة لعبة رائعة الرسم والتخطيط...أدخل وحمل والعب واهزم اليهود

I learned this game many years ago. I don’t know Arabic, but if I understand correctly, it was a simple 3D-shooter made by non-professional developers from Iraq or Palestina just using anti-American thematic only. But we anyway still fear - the game may contents some propagandistic themes including ideas of terrorism organizations (movies, songs, texts). If is it possible, could you explain as, does the game 'Asad Fallojah' contain the terrorism propaganda? If the game does not contain the terrorism propaganda, we could share it on our site.

If you need to try the game, I can give you a link for download.

Последнее редактирование: 4 дек 2022
    compart нравится это.
  7. abou1234

abou1234

the game from 2007
    and the demo of this game from 2005

link of gameplay

link of game
    Assad Faluya – Google Диск

the game dosen't contain the terrorism propaganda and
    it is developed from all over the Arab countries

website of game
    Wayback Machine

Wayback Machine

forum of game
    منتدى لعبة أسد الفلوجة

he say:

1- The game does not belong in any way to Al-Qaeda, so it is not necessary for us to be jealous of our nation and to fight the occupier in order to be of Al-Qaeda.
    2- The game is not adapted from any other foreign game, whether by story, modification, graphics, etc. Rather, we relied on our own 100% to complete it.
    3 The story of the game is very real and it reflects the bitter reality that our nation is currently experiencing.
    4- All the fraud and lies claimed by the American administration are not true, as the series of its claims has not ended until now, and that Islam is the greatest religion on this earth, and we are not extremists, but Muslims, and we will remain steadfast until we expel the occupier from our homes.
    5 The game team is ready for any party to give full information about the game and make a report about it. For details, please contact the following e-mail: asad_info@hotmail.com
    --- добавлено 4 дек 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 4 дек 2022 ---
    the link of demo
    Wayback Machine

the demo is not good and the full version is better than it

Uka, Warmaster и WERTA нравится это.
  8. WERTA ФанатЪ O-G

WERTA

Хелпер Переводчик

Great thanks @abou1234! We were waiting for some explanations about Asad Fallojah’s content many years since 2014. So, the game was being removing so quickly from all Western sites just because it contains a good portion of anti-American content. Now we can fully understand the situation. When I learned the game I specially wrote some captions (on the house walls) on Arabic about American aggressors:
    الفلجة مقبرة الامريكان [al-Fallojah maghbura al-Amrikaan] Fallujah - cemetery for Americans
    ليسقط بوش [lisghuta bush] Bush, get out

I already prepared review about the game and it could be also shared on our site! Thanks again for clearance the situation about the game!

9. abou1234

abou1234

you're welcome
    --- добавлено 4 дек 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 4 дек 2022 ---
    Can you prepare a review of the Iraq 2006 game?

WERTA нравится это.
  10. WERTA ФанатЪ O-G

WERTA

Хелпер Переводчик

I had already written the review in 2014. There were not problems with review, because the game is simple and easy to understanding even despite it relesed on Arabic language. Since 2014 we just were waiting some information about content in Assad Fallojah. And now, I think this game will be shared soon on our site...

11. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@WERTA, it seems that @abou1234 asks about another game - "Thunderbolt Hawks".

WERTA нравится это.
  12. WERTA ФанатЪ O-G

WERTA

Хелпер Переводчик

Oh... Sorry. I little forgot. I already walkthrough three levels in the game today. It's very interesting atmospheric game with cartoon-style graphics. I had never seen such the graphics in old and modern games. I already begin to write review for Thunderbolt Hawks (Alsuqur Alsaaeiqa, الصقور الصاعقة). I don't know Arabic language, but I well know Arabic letters and writing. So, if I will need translation, I can type any word and translate it via on-line translators. Also I can attach some screenshots just in this theme or in another theme about Alsuqur Alsaaeiqa if I will not understand some moments in gameplay.

13. Вендиго

Вендиго

А запустилась без проблем? У меня одни ошибки, не идёт...

14. Terje_P

Terje_P

I had to install Thunderbolt Hawks from صقور البرق\System\Setup.exe in order to play it.

15. abou1234

abou1234

oh i forget
    the link of demo window 10 and 7
    lion of fallujah DEMO 2005 alpha : asadteam : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
    --- добавлено 5 дек 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 5 дек 2022 ---
    there a Educational game in 1997

link of gameplay

link of game
    Wayback Machine

made by Mesopotamia (Iraqi studio)
    publisher by cosmos sofware from UAE

and the first First 'Made in Iraq' arab game from 1994 in amiga
    link gameplay

link of informations
    Babylonian Twins : Hall Of Light - The database of Amiga games

link of demo
    https://babyloniantwins.com/files/babyloniantwins.rar
    --- добавлено 5 дек 2022 ---
    i forget something

link of beta asad fallujah demo 2006
    Asad Beta Demo : asadteam : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Uka, Gamerun, kreol и 4 другим нравится это.
  16. WERTA ФанатЪ O-G

WERTA

Хелпер Переводчик

@abou1234, I already have completed the Thunderbolt Hawks game. This is a short game containing three locations: 1) find house of special forces in the city; 2) training base; 3) terrorists liquidation in office building. I have one question for review. What is the name of protagonist in the game? I heard some names 'Ziyad' and 'Khadeed' in dialog scenes (Level 1), but I'm not shure that it was name of the protagonist.

17. abou1234

abou1234

actually the name of the hero is unknown :(
    --- добавлено 5 дек 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 5 дек 2022 ---
    link of gameplay asad fallujah alpha

WERTA и kreol нравится это.
  18. kreol Старший офицер Чёрной Гвардии

kreol

Администратор

@abou1234, I've added both games ("Alsuqur Alsaaeiqa" and "Asad Fallojah") to the site.
    Thanks a lot to @WERTA for reviews - and, of course, many shukrans (again) to you for "الصقور الصاعقة"!

P.S.
    Thanks so much for this rarity!

P.P. S. I hope we'll be able to add "Zoya" and "Victory Castle" one day...\-)

WERTA нравится это.
  19. abou1234

abou1234

Thank you very much for that If there's any new news about Zoya and Victory Castle, I'll let you know
    --- добавлено 6 дек 2022, предыдущее сообщение размещено: 6 дек 2022 ---

kreol нравится это.
  20. Вендиго

Вендиго

Asad Fallojah (2007, Windows) - сюда нужно добавить не только "альфа"-демо игры, но и обычное демо, оно же "бета"-демо: https://archive.org/details/asad-beta-demo

Оно тоже отличается. Как минимум графикой (идёт дождь!), а то и полностью новым уровнем.

1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление